How We Buy Houses:
Tell us about your property – Quick, Easy & Free!
We’ll review the details and then contact you to set up a quick appointment
We’ll present you w/ a fair, written, no-obligation offer
We close at a local reputable title company, cash in your hands, and property off your hands in as little as 2 weeks.
Timeframe: Once we get your info, we’re usually able to make you a fair all-cash offer within 24 hours. From there, we can close as quickly as 2 weeks… or on your schedule (sometimes we can have a check in your hand the very same day!).
Selling Your House Can Be A Quick And Simple Process
Opp Real Estate buys houses in and around Delaware (and other areas too!). We’re not listing your house… we’re actually the ones buying your house. Because we pay cash, we’re able to close quickly… or on your schedule. Like we’ve mentioned, when you work with us there are no fees… like there are when you list your house with an agent. What this means to you is you don’t have to worry about extra costs, having to come out of pocket to sell your house fast, or even getting your house ready for a sale (we’ll buy your house as-is).
Don’t worry about repairing or cleaning up your property. We’ll buy your house in as-is condition… no matter how ugly or pretty it is… no matter the location.
100% WYN Guarantee (Whatever You Need)
Some of MANY things we have done in the past:
- Closed on a property at a McDonald’s because the homeowner was disabled and unable to attend the attorney’s office
- Purchased a property with tenants that refused to pay or move out.
- Allowing the homeowner to live in or rent the property after selling for a short time so they could find another place to stay
- Purchasing properties without seeing it because it was condemned or unsafe to walk through
- Picked up and drove 2 sellers to closing because they did not have a car
- Connecting the homeowner with a real estate professional who found them another house to live in
- Working with a homeowner who lived out of state and could not attend settlement
- Helping the homeowner pack up and move into a new place.
- Tracking down previous attorney’s from decades past to resolve property title issues
- Coordinate mobile home title transfers at the Delaware DMVs.
- Settled tenant disputes with
- Tracked down and obtained signatures from siblings all over the country who needed to sell an inherited property
- Delayed foreclosure proceedings to purchase a house and give the seller some cash so they didn’t end up with nothing
- Worked with a homeowner for 16 months through a short sale process when they needed to sell their house that was underwater
- Drove 3 hours north to PA where the seller lived to chat with them and answer questions.
- Rushed to buy a house in 10 days before the homeowner defaulted on their medical bills
- Advance thousands of dollars weeks before settlement because the homeowner had creditors coming after them